FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please click the images below to see Dr. Michael J. Trombley, MD Board Certified Physician and Medical Director, respond.
Dr. Trombley is licensed in and sees patients in North Carolina only, and trains and oversees the licensed treating Physicians that staff each clinic.
1. Am I Too Old For Treatment?
2. Do I Have ED?
3. I Have PE. Can You Help Me?
4. Physicians E.D. Center Difference
5. Who Will Treat Me?
6. Your Confidentiality.
More Frequently Asked Questions:
What is erectile dysfunction?
• Erectile dysfunction is the inability to sustain or achieve an erection, preventing men from enjoying satisfactory intercourse.
What is premature ejaculation?
• Premature ejaculation often stems from oversensitivity and nervousness. PE is defined as ejaculation which occurs with little sexual stimulation, usually before the man prefers it to happen.
Do we treat both ED and PE?
• Yes. We know that ED and PE often go hand in hand. Our ED treatment usually cures PE, as well.
Who are we?
• Physicians E.D. Center and our licensed physicians provide real, long lasting solutions to erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Our doctors will provide a personal diagnosis and treatment plan to safely awaken your sex life in just one visit.
Who are the doctors treating me?
• Overseen by renowned Board Certified Physician and Medical Director Dr. Michael J. Trombley, MD, and author of the Confidential Report “Seven Secrets Doctor’s Won’t Tell You About Erectile Dysfunction,” you’ll be seen by one of the licensed treating physicians at each clinic who have a strong track record in the area of men’s sexual health. They are devoted to the field of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation so you can be assured that you will be treated by the best physicians in the field today. The physicians at Physicians E.D. Center have a strong track record in the area of men’s sexual health and are committed to your satisfaction. They are experienced professionals who understand your needs and are dedicated to providing safe and effective treatments on an individual basis, regardless of your age or medical condition.
Will my privacy be maintained?
• Nothing is more important. Consultation, testing and treatments are conducted by our all male staff in the privacy of our clinics.